1. SEBA 2.0: Once entered in SEBA 2.0 exe. None can use previous version with same database.
2. Screen Resolution: A few monitor does not support all the screen resolution. In that case, some field was invisible in some screen. Now this type of problem may be solved.
3. Annexure - Advice
Bank/ Post office Branch wise in different page.
4. Disbursement by Cash/ Bank/ Post Office,
GP wise report ->GP wise in different page.
5. All reports with Page no.
Beneficiary Account number updation
6. Not recommended flag can be changed.
7. Same account number for same branch can not be allowed.
8. Problem – once entered account number and saved. It can not be saved later account number as blank. This problem has been solved.
9. Deleted record has been stored in a table “Beneficiary_deleted”. If required, details of deleted information can be viewed by SQL, select * from beneficiary_deleted.
Import from RHS 10. Import from RHS can be added another one time for individual scheme. If block has already imported once using previous version, they can import again for another time, if block import beneficiary for the first time, they also only import for another one time. This version of the software will allow import of beneficiaries who have become eligible for IGNOAPS/IGNWPS/IGNDPS on attaining age of 65/40/18 respectively on 01.01.2010 and other beneficiaries who had been left out earlier.
Disbursement 11. IGNWPS/IGNDPS can be disbursed through Cash.
12. Field size of GO No. has been increased from 30 character to 100 character.
13. In first index in the Gram Panchayat combo box, added “All Gram Panchayat”. So that everyone can understand that disbursement can be made for the entire block using one disbursement. 14. If beneficiary imported from RHS in 2010, Disbursement of Pension to Beneficiaries who have been found eligible for IGNOAPS/IGNWPS/IGNDPS on attaining age of 65/40/18 respectively as on 01.01.2010 can not be done for a date prior to 01.01.2010 or other newly identified beneficiaries who were not featured in earlier SEBA database. Erstwhile NOAPS beneficiary will get pension for the previous year even it will import on 2010.
Beneficiary Query (New)
15. Beneficiary list pension scheme wise, social group wise, number of death, number of not recommended, number of imported beneficiary on 2010.
Correction of Name (New) 16. Beneficiary name compare with RHS DATA member name.
a) If beneficiary name is without surname, it can be replaced by RHS data, provided the first name is same.
b) Name can be replaced from RHS, if 75% - 85% letter match
17. Once changed, name can not be changed again. Old name will be stored in database.
Modify Beneficiary Information (New)
18. All the master information can be replaced by RHS database except age/name.
19. Age can be modified, if age satisfy certain range i.e. age limitation of pension scheme.
Uploading File Creation (New)
20. Year and pension scheme wise XML file can be generated for uploading disbursement details in RHS website.
21. Disbursement can be uploaded from link “Upload pension disbursement advice” from
the RHS home page.
22. If XML data is not matched with chosen district/ block/ year, pension disbursement XML
can not be uploaded.
23. Beneficiary wise disbursement report can be generated from link “Beneficiary wise
Pension Disbursement” from RHS Home Page.
Additional Features in SEBA 2.1
1. Pension should be disbursed to Newly identified beneficiaries from the month of April 2010.